Tuesday

Well, started off the day real good.  Unlocked my bike to find I had a flat tire.  Not just any tire, the back one that has the gear attached to it.  Oily chain, etc..  Lovely.  Had to walk to the nearest store, buy a new tube, and change the tire.  Of course, I couldn't get the brake cable back on.  Luckily, I talked to one of the guys at work that do various repairs.  Just wanted to borrow an allen key.  He ended up coming over and fixing it for me.  THANK YOU!  I had enough grease on my hands this morning.

Only a couple of more days and then I am on vacation for 2 weeks.  YES!  Sleeping in (is 8:30 sleeping in?)  Walks along the canal with Kayla.  I love it.

It is officially 90 days until I leave for Kenya.  I am getting so excited.  Just have to do my Visa application.  Lots of time for that.  I just know that I am going to burst out crying when I see all the babies.  How is it so possible to love something so much that you have never actually seen?

Anyhow, tomorrow is going to be a busy day.  Have to gear myself up.  Have a lovely rest of the week, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
Bad news about the tyre on your bike, rather that than the car though. Glad it all worked out in the end. When someone helps you out like this gentleman did it restores your faith in the human race somewhat, makes you feel well. Lucky you holidays 8.30 is definitely a sleep in, oh how I envy you that. Spending extra time for Kayla will be nice, I'm sure she will love it. How do you not love a baby elephant, they are so adorable. Sweet natured, cute, loving, caring just beautiful animals all round. TTFN Julie
Belinda said…
Thanks Julie. I sometimes start questioning myself and fet myself into a right tizzy.
Julie M said…
Tell me about it. Couple of deep breaths at this time is best.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday