Thursday

Weekend and holiday.  Two weeks no work.  Yahoo!  I can get to all the little things I never get around to.

Can't believe this.  I found a blanket my son left here when he moved out 5 or 6 years ago.  Actually it was in the locker, so I decided to wash it and bring it to the DSWT.  It is on its 4th washing and the water is still coming out brown.  Eeeew.  I am determined to get it clean.

So hot today.  I almost fell asleep at my desk.  Even with the fans, it is no better.  Gave Kayla her bowl of ice cream.  Can anyone explain why dogs don't get brain freeze when they gobble ice cream?   Let her go into the pond in the park a couple of times.  Seemed to help her cool down.  If we do the canal tomorrow, it will probably be early.  As I sit her complaining about  the heat, I can't help but think of how the animals cope with this.

I am also a bad girl.  I sit here smoking a cigarette, which I gave up a while ago.  I don't know what made me cave, but I had to have one.  I did buy a pack.  I am so sorry.  I will destroy what is left and start over.  I did try, and I will keep trying.  Keep up the nagging, my friends.

Anyhow, heat has made my brain foggy.  Can't think of much else to write.  Have a great weekend, my friends.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday