Saturday

Spent the best time at the canal today.  Lots of sunshine, warm, just a little breeze.  The ideal summer day. Funny, even though I had sunscreen on, I still got a little red today.  Nothing painful, but I thought sunscreen was supposed to stop that.

Kayla has 2 lumps on her.  From everything I have read, it seems they might just be fatty lumps.  I hope so.  With E.J.  I discovered the lumps in his neck and he was gone 6 weeks later.  Don't want to lose Kayla just yet.  Love her so much.  We were at the canal for nearly 4 hours, so now I am a little sleepy.  Kayla hasn't come out of her crate since we got back.  Actually, when we got back, I gave her a bowl of ice cream, then she went into her crate.  Still sleeping.  I think I wore her out.  We played ball, she chased a stick, went swimming. 

Just watching the movie Ghost.  Love that movie even though it makes me cry.  Whoopie Goldberg is great in it.  Love her bowlegged walk when she is walking away after giving some nuns a cheque for $4m.  Really funny scene.

Anyhow, not much else happening.  Bought a wheel of Brie and a couple of ciabatta baguettes .  I think that will be dinner.


Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday