Tuesday

I need a support group.  I have tried to quit smoking, and get a couple of days in, but end up just wanting one and I go out to buy a pack.  You guessed it, I smoke the whole pack.  I have friends, but they are not really supportive.  I know if I got nagged a bit, I could do it.  I have always been able to do anything I set my mind to, except for this one thing.  Well, I will try again.

Nothing much else happening.  It is really hot here the past couple of days.  I'm not complaining, I have had enough of the cold.  Had a couple of magnificent thunder storms.  Love turning off the lights and watching the lightening.

The rest during the day seems to be helping Kayla's leg, she hasn't been limping.  I tried putting an icepack on her armpit where the swelling was.  Should have seen the look on her face.  Absolutely priceless.

Anyhow, I think I am going to take a nice shower and relax for the rest of the evening.  I have the fans going, I don't like AC.  It is nice at night so sleep is good.

Have a good evening/day, my friends.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday