Wednesday

I am still fighting off the urge to have a smoke.  Haven't bought any, so I am doing pretty good.  Have had so much good support from my friends. 

Started a FB group to ban animals from the circus.  Be interesting to see how far it goes and how people take to it.  Just so much evil happening in the world, anything to help bring awareness. 


Cheri and I decided that today should be International "Hate Animals in Circus" Day.   These are just a couple of banners I came up with quickly.  Can't wait to see if any of the artists out there come up with some really great ones.  Need them on the group.

Anyhow, not much else going on.  Listening to all the bangs from the International Fireworks Competition.  Hope that ends before I go to bed.

Have a great Thursday, everyone.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
Keep fighting Belinda, you are doing so well and try not to buy more because if you do your battle will be over, you will smoke them you know. Doesn't the evil in this world just make you feel sick in the stomach. My boss is happy that Rupert Murdoch is in trouble, he says he has been buying off politicians for most of his life and that he is an evil man. I have only been to one circus in my life and that was the Chinese Circus and there were no animals. I just hate them but there aren't many in this country anyway. I do hope the fireworks finished before you wanted to retire. I so love fireworks. We went to Sydney last new years eve to see the fireworks they were wonderful, didn't get home till 4.30 am. Keep up the good work, will be thinking of you.
Belinda said…
Thanks Julie. I will do it this time.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday