Sunday

Another week of vacation to get through.  Woohoo!

Went to the canal today.  Not a good idea.  Kayla and I are both limping tonight.  Getting old is a bitch.  Nothing much happening at the canal.  Haven't seen any wildlife.  My heron hasn't been around, no ducks with ducklings, haven't even seen the turtles.  The only picture I have taken is of a dragonfly:


Other than that, it has been pretty boring.  I am not complaining, mind you.  Boring can be good once in a while, just not for too long.

Not much else to report.  I checked about my baggage with the airline today.  I think I have it all clear.  Luckily my bag that contains the blankets, etc. is about 30 lbs.  I am allowed 50 lbs.  I know my other bag is not going to weigh that much.  So I am going to be OK. 


Anyhow, have a great week, my friends. 

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
Well at least you will be all rested and ready to return to work. Am I right in thinking that when you return to work it will be the start of a new academic year for you? It seems like a downhill slide after you turn 50. My mother-in-law used to tell me that was how it was for her after she turned 80. I can only imagine how many aches she must had had. Enjoy your last week on leave.
Belinda said…
Hi, Julie. I will be rested, right now I am starting to get antsy, don't do well not having work to do.

The new school year actually starts on September 6th, but I will have all the prep work for the classes. Of course, none of the professors will get their stuff to me in proper time.

I was thinking today I need to find a good body parts shop. Some of mine just aren't working anymore. Want to trade them in LOL.

Have a great week.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday