Sunday

I have a neighbor that I have been ??friends?? with for about 20 years now.  This is the type of person that you need to take a step back from every so often so you can recharge in order to deal with them.  Mentally, I don't think she has ever advanced over the age of 16.  She complained to another neighbor that she missed seeing me and talking to me, yet when I ran into her today and said HI, she looked away and completely ignored me.  This is typical of her.  I don't need this shit.  She constantly runs hot and cold.  And, of course, it is all about her. 

Nothing much else going on.  I feel so tired today.  I guess it is from the 3 days of extreme heat.  It cooled down quite nicely today, but I feel drained.  But I am on vacation, so it doesn't really matter. 

Didn't do a heck of a lot today.  Started watching the Harry Potter movies on DVD from the beginning.  Fun!  I am just trying to keep Kayla calm so her leg heals. 

I hope you all have a great week.  Stay well.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday