Saturday

We went to the canal early this morning.  I wanted to get there before the heat got too much.  Got quite the surprise when, instead of open fields, there was a sound stage and kiosks all over.  Parks Canada, which runs the canal, was having an Appreciate Parks Canada day.  There was going to be a big concert later this afternoon.

Let Kayla go swimming in the canal.  After she got out, she went into puppy mode and was running around and playing.  She had such a good time.

Got home and decided I had to finish all my sculpture stuff.  Kayla knocked one of the ele butts off the shelf, so I had to fix and repaint it's leg and tail.  Then I had to paint the ele that I will be bringing to the DSWT.  Now that they have been fixed and painted, etc. I can start putting them away before the cats knock them over and destroy them.

As usual on a Saturday, nothing on t.v. tonight.  Have a great rest of the weekend, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday