Friday

OK, I slipped.  I got rid of the package and am starting over.  Don't know what happened.  Just had to have one, or two.  But that is it.

Kayla and I went to the canal early this morning before the heat arrived.  She swam for about a half hour then met 2 other dogs on our way back.  She played for a few minutes and then we came home.  I guess she still needs to rest her leg, she was limping a bit when we got back. 

I got some work done in the house.  Don't know why I didn't think of this yesterday when it was so bad, but the next time I had to take her out, I hosed her down in the tub with cool water.  When we went out she wasn't panting half as bad as yesterday.  Granted yesterday was like 95% humidity, today had barely any and a nice breeze, but I think she felt better being wet.

Had a great dinner.  I made a cold pasta salad with little green peas.  I topped it with  a cucumber dressing which I jazzed up with a mixture  of sea salt, lemon and dill.  It was so good.

Didn't do much of anything else except a few crosswords.  Am relaxing and watching TV, although there is not much on.

Have a great weekend, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday