Friday

Well, it was Canada Day.  Yippee.  Someone else took over the arrangements for the BBQ and entertainment.  It just wasn't the same.  There were no familiar faces and fun things to do.  I got my hamburger done on the BBQ, so that was something.

Just came in from walking the dog.  The catalpa tree, what Beth calls a bean tree, is in full bloom in the park.  This tree has large, wide leaves and gets beautiful flowers that remind me of orchids.  The smell is just so lovely.  Not overpowering.  And in the fall, it get these things that look like giant string beans.  These are the seeds.

Not much else happening today.  I tried to seal my sculptures, and the eles broke.  I think I have figured out how to do them now, tried to make another one tonight, but had to put it aside.  Just can't do it.

Anyhow, the weatherman has not gotten it right all week, but if tomorrow is what it is supposed to be, it is going to be gorgeous so I will head to the canal with the dog.  Have a great week-end my friends.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday