Tuesday

I blame being on vacation for not posting yesterday.  Not much has been happening, so there really hasn't been anything to write about

Kayla's lump in her leg is getting smaller, yeah!  The weather here has not been very cooperative, so we haven't been able to do much.  I am doing something completely foreign to me.  I am taking it easy.

Nothing else much is going on.  I am still nervous about going to Nairobi.  Other than that, nothing much.  God, my life is boring right now.  But then, that is summer.  Not a lot happening.  So, keep well, my friends.

Not much else for now.  Stay well and have a great summer.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
So happy for you and Kayla that the lump is reducing in size, way to go. Cold as here 5 deg this morning. The boss says it is cold enough to freeze a frogs tit off, funny but a bit coarse for him. Why are you nervous about your trip? is it just because it will be your first time out of Canada. If I ever get stuck I just ask someone much easier than wondering around wasting time trying to work it out for myself. At least you are having some time to RELAX something I rarely do. How are you going with the cigarettes can I NAG NAG NAG you. Hope is all well in that direction. Stay happy.
Belinda said…
Thank you, Julie. I can't tell you how much your "nagging" means to me. I don't get that kind of support here. I am sure you will hear me whining when our winter comes and we are facing our -15 temperatures. Yes, I am nervous because it is my first time traveling anywhere. I know I will be ok, I just have to have my little panic attack. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday