Wednesday

Well, I heard from the Trust this morning.  They have me sponsoring Dabassi now.  


This is him with Mishak.  He is still a little "wild" right now, and rightfully so.  He is about 20 months old.  Needs a little fattening up.  He is coming around, though.  The other eles are helping him, and Mishak works wonders with them.  

Booked my private visit today.  I will get to spend 30 minutes with the eles.  Might even get to feed them.  Can't wait.  

All for now.  Have a great day, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
Mishak is the elephant whisperer lets hope he can work some of his magic on little Dabassi. So excited for you Belinda, 30 minutes will be wonderful. I wonder what you will get to see and do. I hope you can feed them, what a memory that will be, maybe see them go to bed. Make sure you have someone take lots and lots of photos for you while you are with them. Julie xoxo
Julie M said…
ONLY 47 DAYS. WOW THAT IS GOING TO GO SO FAST. JULIE xxx
Belinda said…
Julie, the 30 minutes is at 3 in the afternoon, so I can't put them to bed, but I do get to be in among them, hopefully I can feed them. Hennie says the keepers take your camera and take pictures for you. I am getting goosebumps just writing this. I am so excited for it.
Julie M said…
I understand the goosebumps, I'm getting them for you. I wonder how Hennie is going, I have been thinking of her. Make sure they keep snapping away for you. Can't wait to see them. Julie
Belinda said…
Yes, Julie, I have been thinking of Hennie since I heard about Mumbushi. Hennie has such a soft heart. Hope she wasn't too devastated when she arrived.
Julie M said…
There is no doubt she will be just as heartbroken as we all were. She will have a lovely time I am sure, she was so excited about going again.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday