Saturday

Not a lot happening today.  We did hit the canal and Kayla went swimming.  It has been really humid here today.  I have all kinds of fans going and they are not helping much.  Was talking to a friend this evening.   Telling her that I couldn't take the heat anymore.  What did she say?  Well, you know, nicotine thins the blood and blah blah blah.   Like what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?   You know, smoking does cause many health problems, but it is not the cause of every problem!  That theory fell through when I told her I hadn't used the patch in a couple of days.  See, You don't know everything.

Sorry, just being bitchy.  She is always certain I am wrong no matter what I say.  Told her I saw a couple of widgeons in the pond and she told me it was impossible.  Then she ran into someone who is a birdwatcher and told her there were a couple of widgeons in the pond.  Hmmmmmm.

Anyhow, back to work on Monday.  Yes!  Getting a little bored with vacation.  Need to be busy.  And I will be for the next 5 weeks.  That is good.  I am down to 72 days until I leave.  This will make it all go faster.

Anyhow, all for now.  Have a great day/week my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday