Thursday

Jeez whiz.  Talking to my neighbor again.  Got to stop doing that.  Annoys the hell out of me.  I am trying to lose a few pounds before my trip.  We were talking about chips (crisps) being my downfall.  She couldn't understand.  She says she eats 3 to 5 chips then puts the bag away.  A bag lasts her a month.  Who in their right mind eats 3 or 5 chips only?  Her daughter inherited a house from her father (ex-husband) and all I hear is We have to get the gutters cleaned.  She has to cut the grass before it rains, she has to do this, blah blah.  She doesn't live with her daughter.  I keep telling her it's the daughters house, but it goes right over her head.  Who died and left you in charge of everyone? Sorry, my little rant for the week.

We moved the equivalent of a small office this morning.  Of course, it had to be on the 4th floor.  Up and down 3 flights of stairs numerous times.  Then moving tables and shelves.  Nice hot bath tonight to ease the muscles. 

Strange, I feel closer to people I have met this year on FB than people I have known for 20+ years.  Though one person on FB is starting to annoy the hell out of me.  Might be a really nice person, but B comes off as being very yuppie and shallow.

My son will be 35 next week.  My god, how did that happen? 

Other than that, nothing much else happening.

Have a great Friday and weekend, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
I don't understand your neighbour at all. I can't open anything and only eat 2 or 3. What's the point you are going to eat them anyway why not just get it over and done with and enjoy them. They would be pretty stale and uninviting after a month I think. Maybe she is just trying to rub it in that the daughter has her own house or maybe that is all she has in her life to talk about, no real life of her own possibly. We have Kettle chips here and once Istart on them forget it I just have to finish them off, ha. Not strong when it comes to chips at all. Hope you muscles are feeling somewhat better after all the moving office, doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I have been off for my weekly visit to the chiropractor this morning, my tennis elbow is playing up so he worked on that. Not sure who B is but I think I may have an idea as I don't see any likes or comments from you. Your son 35, doesn't that make you feel OLD, Lauren was 31 last May and I can't believe the years have passed so quickly. Julie xx
Belinda said…
I am the same way with chips, love kettle chips. No, she's not trying to rub it in that her daughter has a house, she just likes to dictate what everyone should be doing, and how. Annoying, but I just listen and forget after a bit.

Muscles are fine, it was my knees from going up and down the stairs. Arthritis sucks.

Yeah, am feeling a bit OLD, but hey, I still have a few good years left. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday