Friday

Just had a talk with my cousin.  She had such a horrible day and I felt bad that I had such a great day.  Her problems were all money related.  While I have times like that, they are few and far between.  She is the type of person that has to have the latest of everything.  I have seen her buy the latest laptop, then within a year she sold it to me and bought the latest model.  Plus I think she has the latest product of every make-up line there is.  It was just funny to realize that my great day was because I finally got a pair of sandals that won't fall apart within a month (and weren't too expensive) and I got my visa for Kenya. 

Other than that, not a lot going on.  the weekend is here.  Julie, you guilted me, unintentionally, into starting my housework tonight.  I got rid of a whole pile of stuff.  Great.

Have a great weekend, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday