Monday

Second week of vacation starting.  Getting a little bored with being home.  Between Kayla and I, we can't do too much.  I'm just sitting here watching the sunrise on the cameras.  Hard to believe I can sit here at nearly midnight and watch a sunrise thousands of miles away.  So cool.

We had 3 fantastic thunder storms late this afternoon.  The rain was so hard you couldn't see across the street.  There was small hail too.  Really neat. 

My neighbor was down.  I was showing her the picture of Dika and all the orphans.  She said "all I see is a picture, I can't get into them".  She does like animals, but I don't think she would do much of anything to help one.  She is a bit strange.

Anyhooo, it is just coming up on midnight, so I have to close down and get to bed.  Have a great week, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
It has been 24 degrees today, very warm for early August, it is usually wind. It is only 10 degrees this evening and I'm rather chilly. Jackie and I have been for our usual outing and walk down to our local reserve at the end of our street this afternoon. It was more enjoyable that it has been for a while due to the warm day, all the wattle is out in full bloom. Been up to Integra Coal Mine with Jim today and meet two men I used to work with but haven't seen for a few years. It was nice catching up. Hope you are doing OK with the patches and not becoming too bored with yourself. Julie xx
Belinda said…
Julie, I have itchy red spots everywhere I put the patches. Annoying but not too bad. I am wondering if those were the reason for me being up at 3 a.m. and not being able to sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday