Wednesday

Watching Kayla today, I have a real gut wrenching reaction.  Each time she gets up, she is hunched and hobbling.  I am hoping when the weather gets cooler, she feels better.  I am gauging her reactions on my feelings.  I am not taking anything for my arthritis so I can gauge how Kayla is feeling.  Sounds weird, I know, but whatever I can take is not good for her.  So I want to be able to figure out what she is feeling.

Had a very quiet day.  Nothing much happening.  We did a long walk to the pet store to get Kayla's food.  Sat outside with a neighbor for a while, but other than that, not much.  I did call the fire department today as there are a couple of rooms near me that have me a bit concerned.  It seems these rooms are used as storage for 3 different buildings.  Just doesn't sit comfortably with me.

Otherwise, not much happening.  Have a great week my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
She will be OK Belinda as you will. You both can't be too bad if able to go for a long walk, it probably did you both the world of good. I've been to the hairdressers this evening listening to their never ending gossip which I don't partake in. At least you can't see the grey hairs that were appearing around my ears anymore. I swear if they didn't gossip I would be out of there an hour earlier. Got a quote for the girls hair for Paul & Karina's wedding next year. $150 for the bride and $110 for each of the bridesmaids and flower girl. Seems very expensive to me. Makeup is $60. Weddings are ridiculously expensive. Tomorrow is Friday thank goodness. Enjoy your day Linda and Kayla. Julie xoxox
Belinda said…
We have a service here where a company will come to the bride's home and do the hair and make-up. I think that is a wonderful idea. Don't think it was that expensive.

The walk, any walk, does us both good and the weather is clearing up a bit, so we are both doing a bit better. We will both be fine, just hard to watch her limp.

Have a great weekend.

Linda xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday