Sunday

All I can say is WOW.  Winds up to 90 kph and heavy rain. And we only got the tail end of Irene.  I have never seen it like that here.  Pretty scary, can't begin to imagine what everyone in the U.S. had to deal with before it lost some strength.  My neighbor upstairs is nervous whenever there is a strong wind, so I had her here for almost 8 hours.   Finally took Kayla through the park.  I was ready to see devastation, instead I see the plants and flowers and trees withstood the storm quite well.  Mainly dead branches fell off the trees.

Kayla is feeling so much better.  She has had 2 full days of medication, and I think it is already starting to work on her.  I know she needs to pee quite often to flush whatever it is out of her system.  Not easy today.  I opened the side door of the building and she looked outside and looked at me as if to say "are you crazy".  But she went out and did her pee. 

Back to work tomorrow.  Things are really going to start picking up now.  Usually at this time of year, I get home and can barely speak, I am so tired.  The first 2 weeks of classes are torture. 

Have a great week, my friends.

TTFN


Comments

Julie M said…
Some of the photos here in the media are quite amazing of the storm damage. You were probably lucky you only got the tail end of it. Jackie has a doggie door at home but when the weather is unpleasant she sticks her nose out and is the same as Kayla. Its like 'come on you have to be kidding, I'm not going out in that", ha ha.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday