Wednesday

Aaaarrrrgggg.  Why do hot flashes always happen when it's warm.  Why can't they happen when it is -10?  Hate them now.  And it says they can hang around for 10 years.  I think I am on year 12 now.   They don't last long, but wow, uncomfortable.

Just saw a promo for this reality series called "Real Housewives of New Jersey".  Sick.  Not a show I would watch.  They are not real housewives.  Doubt they have ever picked up a dust rag in their lives.  Pathetic.

Just realized I am down to 40 days before I leave.  Really getting antsy.  Want it NOW.  Haha.  Can you tell I don't like to wait for things.

Nothing much happening.  Kids are driving me nuts back at school.  Especially the new ones.  How did they ever get to university?  Haha.

Have a great rest of week, my friends.

TTFN.

Comments

Julie M said…
Sympathise with you. One of my girl friends has been going through this for about 4 years now. She gets all red and flushed in the face and says that even her legs feel all hot and sweaty. When I was in hospital in May this year my gyno did some blood tests on me and he said that they showed I had gone through menopause (even though I still bled) and asked if I had been having hot flushes. When I replied no he said well lucky you dear, if you haven't had any by now you won't be getting them. Not sure what I did to miss out on them. My mother had a terrible time having children (full hysterectomy at 31 and my brother was lucky to be born alive) but I just seem to have sailed through it all, no problems really. We had a program like that here, it was produced in Sydney. You should have seen these 'housewives'. Expensive clothes, facials, lunches out, jewellery everywhere. Definitely not housewives, they talked about the gardener and house keeper. Why do they make crap shows like that, who watches, not me. Doesn't take much to get to university here anymore and if you miss out from school you can do a six month intensive course that gains you entry as a mature age student. You have to be 20 (real mature) to do it. Thursday arvo here enjoy your day. Luv Julie xx
Belinda said…
You are lucky. When I had my hysterectomy at 40, I was overjoyed. No more 15 day cycles. Noone warned me about the hot flashes. Never ends, does it? Although having Greg was a breeze. We have the same here, you have to be over 21 and out of school for at least a year to get in as a mature student. I did that. Problem is, I am not very good at math and every program I would have liked to take requires it. Oh, well. Have a great evening. Must be late there, I think around 11. Getting better at the time zone thing, haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday