Thursday

Whew, glad today is over.  So many things happening at the same time.  Everyone says technology makes everything go faster.  So how come things that were due in March now have to be in the September before.  Then there was the IITS for the photocopier, then the movers to get rid of the stuff we moved out of the library.  They couldn't stagger it to go over a few days, no, it has to happen in 1 day.  Oh well, it makes the time go faster. 

Not much else happened this week.  Just trying to fix the sculptures that lost a leg or trunk.  Actually, I fixed the one of Chemi Chemi climbing on Mutara and I think it looks better than before.  Now I have to figure out how to pack it so it doesn't break again. 

I think my laptop is going to be o.k.  Seems a file got corrupted and it just had to be wiped and everything reinstalled.  I don't mind it too much, though.  It is easier working with the desktop and an actual keyboard.  When I was typing with the laptop, the curser would suddenly move to a different place and the sentence would get screwed up.  More work than was warranted. 

Anyhow, not much else happening.  Trying to get my luggage weight under control.  Hopefully I have it now.  Doesn't take much to get it up to the 50.5 lb limit.  Although I do have a lot of stuff for the trust.  :-) 

Just over 2 weeks now, I am getting so excited.  So close and yet so far.  But I am so looking forward to it.

Anyhow, have a great Friday, my friends, and a great weekend. 

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday