Saturday

Well, another dull Saturday.  Didn't do a whole lot today.  Did the groceries and that's about it.  My laptop bit the bullet last night, so I spent the day trying to get my desktop up-to-date.  A whole lot of programs and things I had to download and install.    And they say technology makes life easier.  HA.  At least with the desktop I don't have to type things three times.  With my laptop, the mouse would suddenly shift and words would disappear.  Sometimes whole sentences.  With a keyboard, I don't have that problem.  My son brought the laptop to a friend of his.  Might lose all the stuff on it, but he might be able to rebuild it.  Rats, just realized I had all the monthly watercolors Angela did in one file.  I will probably lose them.  :-(

Went to take Kayla for a walk and the public pool, which closed last week, had a couple of kids skateboarding in it.  Really bright.  Amazing what they will get into.

Well, the first week of classes went a lot smoother than it has in a long time.  Still, I fear for the future if these students are the ones in charge of it.  Some of them are really dumb.

Not a lot else happening.  Greg's girlfriend brought me a bag to use as a carry on.  It's perfect.  All my clothes fit into it.  My bag(s) for the Trust were getting a little to heavy for check-in luggage, so I transferred some of the sunblock into the carry on.  I think I am just going to make the weight allowance.  Coming back I can probably fit all the bags into the main checked bag, it will be empty. 

I was thinking when I go, I would love to meet Angela.  I think she is a super lady.  Of course, she takes after her mother, so you couldn't expect any less. 

Anyhow, have a great Sunday and a wonderful week.  I will see my ear doctor on Tuesday so I don't have any problems when I fly.

Take care, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday