Tuesday

Yay, my company is gone.  I don't think I have had more than 4 hours sleep a night.  So tired.  Gosh, Mike has gotten so much worse.  Nothing but strip clubs and booze.  He is on a real self-destructive path. 

Anyhow, down to counting days instead of months now.  Just under 21 days.  Hit a few snags today.  Thought I had done some things and they weren't done.  Got it cleared up now.  Opened a U.S. savings account with the thought of buying Kenya shillings.  Turns out I won't be able to access it with my bank card, so I will have to transfer it all into my Canadian account.  But when I put the money in there, the rates were good, so I got a few extra dollars.  Now the rates have changed, so when I put it into my Cdn. account I will make a few extra dollars again.  Love that. 

A couple of the sculptures I made had pieces that broke off.  I am just trying to glue them back together.  I tried to make another, but it is just not working, so I hope Edwin understands.  I'm sure he will.  My luggage is a bit over, so I am trying to scale it down just a tad.  Hope I can manage it.

Anyhow, not a lot else going on.  Registered with the Canadian government to let them know I am going there, so if anything happens they have all my contact.  Fixed up with my bank.  Don't think I am missing anything.  Finally got my seat assignment for the plane.  Don't know if I will use that travel agent again. 

Not  a lot more to say.  Have a great rest of the week, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday