Sunday

A very lazy day.  No birds or other wildlife at the canal today.  It's a little chilly here.  Don't think it went over 20C.  Actually, it might have, but there was a wind that had a bit of a bite to it.

Kayla had a wonderful time.  She went swimming in the canal, then played ball for a while.  She feels much better without all that hair.  Although I notice she has a fatty lump on her ribcage.  Nothing to worry about right now, but I will keep an eye on it.  She doesn't seem to mind being shaved at all.  I have heard of dogs that hide for 2 or 3 day after they get clipped.  She doesn't seem to care.

My son came and got the car.  He has a conference he and a friend are going to this week in Columbus, Ohio.  They are going to drive down.  So he rented my car.  Hey, the money is going into the Nairobi fund.

I have 2 three day weeks coming up.  We have two holidays coming up and both fall on a Friday.  Because of summer hours, we also have the Thursday off.  I'm not complaining.

According to my countdown clock, I have 121 day left until Nairobi.  Now I am going to have to start saving up for next year's trip.  Not sure where, maybe the U.K. 

Anyhow, not much else to say.  Gotta get ready for tomorrow.  Have a great week, all my friends far and near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday