Saturday

Busy, busy, busy.  Did my groceries this morning, got the car washed, then had to go get Kayla a new name tag.  Got her one yesterday with the new phone number and lost it between the store and my home.  It is only 7 blocks, but I was on my bike, so it might have fallen out of my pocket.  Oh well.

After we went to the canal.  Not as warm as I would have liked it to be, but we had fun.  While I was gone, apparently a couple of female ducks, along with 12 ducklings, decided to go swimming in the city pool.  My neighbor told me it was quite a sight with all the workers trying to get the ducks out and back into the pond in the park.  The pool is right across from my apartment.  And fun was had by all.

Finished 1 wall plaque.  I did Naisula.  She turned out quite well, I even put in her tusks.  She needs a couple of days to dry, then I will paint and seal her. 

All for now.  As usual, Saturday night and nothing on TV.  Guess I should get some cleaning done.


Kayla playing with a stick and sneezing.

Mom and 2 babies

Mom and Babies 2 weeks later.  They have grown.

Dragonboats are back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday