Sunday

Enough already.  Have seen the sun for a total of maybe 15 minutes over the past 4 days.  Now it is getting depressing.  Plus the arthritis in my hip is killing me.  You can only take so many hot baths to relieve it.

Should be getting my car back tomorrow.  Another 3-day work week coming up, so maybe I can do something if this rain ever goes away.

Did a sculpture of my Kayla, but I am having a hard time getting the paint color right.  She is that light caramel color in most places with some black and darker brown mixed in.  Have to keep mixing and see what I can come up with.  I still have to seal my other works, but can't do it because of the rain.  I like spraying outside and there is quite a smell to it.

Back to work tomorrow.  Good thing as I am getting quite bored.  Be different if I could do something.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday