Wednesday

Attended a city meeting last night to go over the hell I am going to be living in for the next 2 years.  I live right next to a large park in the middle of our city.  Also next to me are tennis courts, a public swimming pool and a hockey arena.  Turns out they are tearing down the pool, arena and tennis courts to make a new complex, most of which will be underground.  This is going to mean tearing up the whole area, digging a big hole, pile driving, etc.  Two years of construction hell.

Today wasn't anything special.  Lots of work to do so the day went fast.  Now I have a 4 day weekend.  Love official holidays and summer hours when they combine. 

Not going to be doing much as I don't have a car this weekend and it is supposed to rain, but I can get a few more sculptures done.  Have to try to figure out how to do my wall plaques without them falling apart.  It's jut the ear that are giving me so much trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday