Monday

Not much to say tonight.  It was a beautiful day, lots of sun and quite hot.  But we are supposed to return to rain tomorrow.  Only 2 more days to work this week.  Then we have our long weekend.  Hopefully I get to do stuff, although a bit of rain is predicted, but there are 4 day for the forecast to change.

I will try to seal all of the sculptures I have done, they have had a good long time to dry.  I redid my ele with the keeper as the original ele nose broke.  I seem to be doing everything twice, but the second one always turn out better.  As they say, practice makes perfect.

A p.s.  I am feeling a little maudlin tonight.  Walking through the park with the dog loving the smell of the wet grass and leaves, even though I am allergic.  Came in sneezing like crazy.  Just feeling alone.  I realized I have been alone for 40 years now.  Raised my son alone.  Lived alone.  Then I debated if I was better off.  Definitely.  What I left when I was 15 was nasty.  If I had stayed there, I don't think I would be half the person I am now.  Although the situation probably gave me the empathy to feel for those who are abused or abandoned.  I believe it comes from within, what you do with what you have been dealt.  I would never blame an animal that turned on the keeper that abused it, but I would blame a person who becomes an abuser because of what was done to them.  People have a choice, animals have instincts.   This is just my little rant for the day.  I guess I am feeling a little sorry for myself.  I get that every 5 years or so.  By tomorrow it will be gone and I will be back to my normal springy self.

Anyhow, have a great week, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
I feel sad reading this Belinda. It makes me feel as if you have had an unpleasant start in this world. I do hope that you are happier now. I can't help but think of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday