Thursday

Not a lot happening today.  I washed some of the blankets I got to bring for the eles.  Today was very gray and miserable.  Finally got the rain late this afternoon.  Cool outside but humid in my apartment.  I have a semi-basement apartment that I have lived in for 35 years.  Hey, I have a 2 bedroom apartment to myself and if is only $535.  Best deal in town, seeing as I have a beautiful park across the street.

People are promising me more blankets and sunscreen for the babies.  I love it.   They heard I was going and asked if there was anything they could contribute.  They won't go so far as fostering, but I will take what I can get.

Nothing else much going on.  I have a 4 day weekend and the first day is rained out.  My son has my car and he's in Ohio, so not much I can do.  Unfortunately I have osteo-arthritis and walking can be a little difficult when the weather is like it is, but I get by.  I got my cleaning done, laundry, floors, etc.  so I can't complain too much.

I just finished watching The Karate Kid, now I am watching the Karate Kid II.  Hokey but I like it.

I have slipped on my quitting smoking.  I will start again.  It is harder than I thought it would be.  Unfortunately I am allergic to the patches.  But I have the electronic cigarettes which have no nicotine in them and I bought the Nicorette gum, so hopefully with the 2 combined I can do it.

All for now.  Have a wonderful weekend.  To my friends down under, keep warm.  To my friends here, stay cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday