Tuesday

Life is good.  Kayla is better.  Who knew they made kaopectate for dogs?  Anyhow, she is feeling a lot better and I am happy.

Nothing much else has been happening.  Am seriously thinking of fostering Sasab.  Such a little darling, only a month old. 

Wow, only 3 more weeks until Christmas.  The weather today doesn't prove it.  Pouring rain today and cold.  I think we hit a high of 3 degrees. 

Two more days until December 1.  We don't have to move the cars on Monday morning any more unless there is snow removal.  Yeah.  They have dug up the whole street in front of my apartment.  The whole is at least 15 feet deep.  Everything is muddy.  This is the reason I hate spring and late fall.  The rain makes everything muddy.  I have to keep the mop and bucket handy.  Where Kayla sleeps, there is a big puddle of dirt when she gets up. 

Anyhow, not a lot happening right now.  Hope you have a great rest of the week, my friends.  TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday