Thursday

Damn.  I thought a neighbor who is a thorn in my side might be moving.  Get this, she calls me to tell me that there was an apartment she is going to see.  It is a great apartment, good rent, good placement.  I am hoping it lives up to all she is expecting.  In the back of my mind I know it won't be.  Anyhow she says she is having panic attacks just at the thought of going to see it.  Of course, she calls me tonight and no, she isn't taking it.  Hello, I could have told her that.  Sounds heartless, I know, but she is the one that has to know every little detail of everything in the neighborhood.  While she is telling you that what you are saying is great, she is also telling you how stupid you are.  Oh, well.  Better luck next time.  Hahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday