Monday

Have had the day from hell.  Woke up to Kayla having diarrhea everywhere.  Probably from her stealing the bag of liver treats.  Nice mess to clean up before you even have your coffee.  Then they are digging up the streets all around my apartment.  Nowhere to move my car, which, by the way, is going to cost me about $300 this week.  The starter is dying.

I went to work this morning and forgot my glasses at home.  Just one of those days when everything that could go wrong did. 

My boss is a wonderful person but....She is a micromanager.  Drives me nuts.  She doles out praise with one hand and tells you all kinds of faults with the other.  At least I understand her and take everything with a grain of salt.  Hey, she helped the babies.  Gotta love her for that.

Anyhow, enough of my whining for today.  Have a great week, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Julie M said…
Hi Linda. You certainly sound like you had a bad day. Hope the place is OK now and doesn't smell too much and that Kayla is on the mend, poor girl, you have to love them or you couldn't do it. Where did you park your car if not in your usual spot. Ross has to have a new windscreen put in his car this Saturday and that is $350 it is very badly cracked. Don't you just hate the unexpected, always happens when you least want it to. Glasses, I'm always leaving mine somewhere and I'm blind without them. Hate it when I go into the supermarket without them, can't ready anything and it is a waste of time. I used to have a boss (last job) he was the CEO and he was the same. He always had to place the blame for something going wrong onto someone - who cares as long as it is rectified. She was excellent with the babies so she definitely has a good side. Hope things are looking up for you. Keep posting and talking, Love Julie xox

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday