Thursday

A very confusing day.  Had to drop the car at the garage this morning so thought I would leave early.  Thought I would have to call a tow truck, but I finally got it started.  Nice day at work.  The university was holding their annual fund raising for a charity organization.  My boss treated us to a nice pasta lunch, spaghetti, caesar salad, roll and a desert.  She let me leave early so I could go pick up the car.

That's when the fun started.  Raining, car dead.  Got the mechanic to come with me and he fixed the problem, a cable had come off the battery.  Drive home through the rain in rush hour traffic.  Drove around for 20 minutes to find a place to park.  Still raining, now with snow mixed in.  All I could think of was Kayla at home waiting for me.  Over an hour late getting home.  She was so good though.  I came in and she was sitting in front of the door waiting for me.  Such a sweet girl, and so lovely to come home to.

Not much else happening, I think that's enough for this week.  Nearly the weekend, and I have so much cleaning to do.  Hope the weather gets a bit nicer, maybe I can get Kayla down to the canal.  Have a great weekend, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday