Sunday

O.k.  An interesting weekend.  Thankfully it has been mild.  Kayla has diarrhea again.  I know she can't eat duck, but now I know she can't eat trout.  2 days of taking her out every 2 hours.  Hopefully she is over it now.  I gave her the slippery elm soup and she ate it all.  The most brilliant thing I did is make her a big litter box.  I found a large box and cut off the bottom.  Lined it with a shower curtain and newspaper.  Saves me a pile of cleanup.  She is so clever.  She uses the box.

Otherwise it has been a very boring weekend.  I hate this time of year as it is very muddy outside.  I need to wash the floors every day, almost.  But I can't really complain, it has been a very quiet weekend.  I love it.

Have a great week, my friends. 

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday