Poor Mika

Whew, registration period is over.  Thank goodness.  The first couple of weeks of school are always hell.  Now it is done.

I finally got the crate fixed so Mika has everything she needs.  I came home and her water bowl was full of litter.  Obviously it wasn't working the way I had it.  Now I think it is good.  She is getting better about being in the crate.  I let her out to walk around while I clean it.  She is not doing much better, but it has only been a couple of days.  The articles I have read suggest up to 6 weeks of as little movement as possible.  I hope she comes through this.

Not going to be a nice evening.  Freezing rain expected overnight.  At least Greg has the car tonight and I won't have to worry about moving it when the snowplows come by tomorrow.

Not much else happening right now, thank goodness.  Have a great rest of the week, my friends.
TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday