It's over

Well, the holidays are over for another year.  Amazing all the work that goes into them and, snap, they are done.
Christmas was about what I expected with Terry there.  Not much you can do about people like that.  Always has to be one that spoils everything.

I still have one more day before I go back to work.  Today was actually quite mild.  All the ice on my car melted by itself.  Love it.  I didn't have to scrape. 

It was very quiet around here today.  Allie was sick, so they didn't do much, either. 

Here's to another year of fighting for the animals.  We have a great group, I think it is going to go well.  Please, all the gods that be, let this be the year that Ringworm is shut down for good.

Have a great week, my friends.
TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday