It never goes away

Didn't get half of the cleaning I wanted to get done today.  I framed and hung my beautiful baby, which was no easy feat.  The wall I put him on is cement.  Try getting a nail in that.  But I did get a lot of little things done.  Got the paint out of my locker and touched up the spots on the wall that needed it.  Sewed the hem on the sleeve of my pyjamas.  Love how when you pull one thread, the whole hem comes down.

                      Wait for meeeeeeeeee!

Nadya named this so appropriately.  Sweet little pooper.

I got my laptop back.  Noone was doing anything to fix it so I figured I would try.  9 hours later the disk is still going.  If it tells me the disk is not good, I will scream blue murder.

Kayla has the runs again.  Damn, it seems every couple of weeks she gets them.  I don't know what to do anymore.

Monday I start with a trainer.  A neighbor of mine does personal training.  Not a bad price either.  $20 an hour.  Have to get back into shape.  My body is falling apart right now. 

Not a lot else happening.  The TV is really boring.  Newsflash, the holidays are over, get back to the regular schedule.

Anyhow, have a great rest of the weekend, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday