Life is good

Had my second "torture" session tonight with the trainer.  Didn't do too bad.  Actually managed an exercise that he told me a lot of 20 and 30 year olds couldn't do.  I am told I am stronger than I think I am.  Nice to hear with 56 years looming soon.

Greg and Allie are going to look at an apartment this weekend.  I hope they get it.  It sounds ideal.  They are so perfect for each other.  They have been talking about baby names.  For a girl, they have Margaret as a favorite.  I like that.  Maggie.  A good old fashioned name. 

Not much going on right now.  Saw a student today who wanted me to fix everything for her.  But she wouldn't listen to anything I said.  How do you help someone like that? 

Anyhow, tomorrow I have to go get my license and medicare renewed.  Hope the driving won't be too bad. 

Have a great rest of the week my friends. And have a great weekend.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday