Wednesday

Not a lot happening.  I'm waiting for my cousin to come in.  She is staying overnight.  Nice to have company once in a while. 

Boring at work.  Not a lot to do.  But it makes the days go faster.  We have a long weekend coming up.  Our Thanksgiving.  I have been invited to the ??future in-laws?? for dinner.  That will be nice.  I don't have to cook this year.  Need to make a few more dishes for my son so he is well-fed while looking after my place when I am gone.  13 more days.  Can't wait.  Went and got my money from the bank today.  Also got talked into travel insurance.  A good price and it covers stuff my other insurance doesn't, e.g. my luggage and a few other things.

Anyhow, I am boring tonight.  So I will just say good night and have a great rest of the week, my friends.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday