Thursday

Cheesh, Thursday already.  The time is flying by.  Just a little over 4 days until I leave.  Yeah!

Not a lot happening this week.  My cousin came and stayed overnight again.  She is getting more and more business here in Montreal.  Good for her.  Hope she starts making some money from it.   She still treats me a bit like a kid sometimes though.  She also does that with my son.  She needs to let up some.

Anyhow, Kayla is starting to feel better now.  Thankfully, it is getting cleared up before Greg takes over with Kayla.  He's really good about stuff like that, but I don't want him to have to come home and clean up "poop" twice a day.  Kayla can't help it, I know, but it doesn't make it easier to come into that every day for a week.  Bless her.

Anyhow, I don't have much else to say.  My packing is all done.  I have everything in order, I hope.  I am in 7th heaven thinking about this trip.  SOON.

Anyhow, my friends.  Have a great weekend.  I think I will miss talking to all my FB friends the week that I am gone, but I am sure it won't take me long to catch up.  Be well.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday