Sunday

Ok.  Less than 48 hours until I leave.  I haven't been writing very much this week, not a lot to tell. 

Greg and Allie had a bad car accident yesterday.  Both are a little sore, but o.k.  Took a few years off my life and gave me a few more grey hairs. 

Kayla seems to be getting over whatever was bothering her tummy last week.  This is good.  Even my ear seems to be clearing tonight.  The cat is driving me crazy wanting to go out, but the windows are closed as it has gotten quite chilly outside. 

Tomorrow I will do my laundry, wash and change my sheets, do other last minute stuff.  I cooked like crazy today.  Greg will not go hungry.  He has shepherd's pie, beef stew, biscuits and apple crisp.  He won't worry if the vacuuming is not done.  Just hope Kayla is not too upset when I am not here.  It's only a week, but I have never left her for more than a day or two.  She should be fine. 

Anyhow, that's all I have for today.  I'll save my freaking out for Tuesday as I get ready to leave. 

Take care, my friends, and have a fabulous week.  I will miss "talking" to all of you for the next week.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday