OK, I am almost 60 years old and never expected my life to end up like this.  2014 has sucked. 

Since the birth of Cassidy, I seem to be persona non grata.  I will be having another Christmas day alone.  The saying of "A son is a son until he takes a wife" seems to be true.  She ends up taking my son and my granddaughter to her parents on Christmas day.  Which means I will be alone most of the day. 

This year, I have had to deal with being terrorized by my neighbor.  I need family more than ever, but it is not there.  I don't want to guilt my son into anything.  Her family is too large to fit into my apartment, or I would invite them all here. 

I don't know what I have done to deserve this.  Everything just seems to keep getting worse.  What the fuck?  My life has just been one big suck after another.  Karma, whatever I did to deserve this, I am sorry.  Please get the hell away from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday