So this year is almost over.  It has been a tough one.  Mainly due to my psycho neighbor.  But it has also been good in many ways.  Cassie is getting so big and developing a great personality. 

Kayla has slowed down soooooo much.  I am almost thinking she won't make it to Summer.  That is the heartbreak of owning a dog.  She started having her panic attacks again, but with the pheromones and the white noise, they seem to be calming down. 

Funny how the kids asked about babysitting availability because the daycare closes down for the holidays, but when you ask, they have made all kinds of other arrangements.  Not that I am complaining.  I did my childcare.  Dealt with all these problems.  They are learning.

To all my friends, I wish you a wonderful New Year with lots of happy surprises and few miseries.  I hope you have a wonderful year. 

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday