Merry Christmas Everyone.

My goodness, another year is almost over.  I can't believe what a difference this year has made.  I had so many lovely new friends, a new sister (:-)) and an active life.  I was reborn at 55 years. 

Thank you, Goddess, for all the new friends I have made this year.  They have made my life so much better.  I now realize how shallow I was before.  Not caring about too much other than  what affected me personally.  I did my small part whenever I could, but it was never enough.  I think Anne changed things for me.  We DID something.  And it was incredible. 

I went outside my comfort zone and traveled.  It was amazing.  Now I feel better about traveling to other places.  I can do it.  I had my doubts before.  Now I know I can.  Yahoooooooo. 

To all my friends, I wish nothing but the best for 2012.  I do love you all.  Especially my sister.  Be happy, keep fighting the good fight. 

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.  May all your dreams come true.

Have a great holiday, my friends.  TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday