Menopause

I HATE MENOPAUSE.  The hot flashes are driving me crazy.  Can't sleep properly.  Tonight, I am almost in tears seeing all the animals that are due to be put down.  There are just too many.  I hate this world that can do all these horrible things to these innocent beings. 

That being said, how is your week going?  Just getting too overwhelmed with all the stories of abuse and neglect.  These poor animals haven't done anything to deserve this.  I want a large pool, a dozen toasters plugged in, and all the abusers and abandoners in the pool.  Just 5 minutes.  I don't think any jury in the world would convict me. 

Sorry, I really am feeling overwhelmed.  This picture from ESMA got to me.  I think my hormones are completely out of whack right now.

Anyhow.  I hope you all have a great rest of the week, my friends. 

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday