Almost done!

Well, 1 more day to 2011.  This year has had it's ups and downs.  We helped Anne.  And there were a couple of other petitions that got passed.  However the big one is still elusive.  Ringworm must be closed down. 

The ups of the year are that I have so many great new friends.  Can't believe how well we clicked.  The downs are Kayla is getting older and it is beginning to show.  A dog her size usually has about 12 - 13 years.  She is already 9.  I will enjoy whatever time we have left.  She is such a sweetheart. 

Tomorrow is New Year's eve.  I am not doing anything.  Hopefully I will be able to stay awake and watch the countdown.  I am getting old, too.  LOL. 

Yesterday was minus 18 with a windchill of minus 28.  Tomorrow is going to be 0 with freezing drizzle.  Of course, I am talking celsius.  Sounds worse than ferenheit, although it is still freaking cold.  The weather here is so weird. 

To all of my friends, the best of wishes for 2012.  I pray that you get everything you could wish for. 

Health and happiness above all else.  Take care, my friends.  And have a safe and happy new year.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday