Christmas is over

Well, Christmas is over and done for another year.  What will 2012 bring?  The gods only know.  I was watching Afrucam today and saw a breeding herd of eles.  They were magnificent.  Then I thought of all the babies at DSWT who would never have the opportunities these eles had.  It broke my heart. 

It was then I thought of the injustice.  Asian ele females do not have tusks.  If the African ele females didn't have tusks, the eles would stand a chance.  Humanity boggles the mind sometimes. 

For 2012, I am trying to: a) quit smoking for good.  b) lose the 20 lbs I have put on this year.  Not too difficult, right  It's going to be hell.  Although I have a neighbor who has started a business as a personal trainer, and he is not too expensive.  Plus he is doing the training just down the hall from my apartment, so I think I will hire him.  Not walking as much with Kayla this year has really put on the weight.  Have got to lose it. 

All in all, 2011 was a pretty good year.  Made many new friends on FB.  Got to see the eles.  I haven't really had anything terrible happen.  Had a few bad spots, but got over them.  Apologies for my blue spots.  I am normally a very happy person.  This year did bring a few bad spots.  I blame it on menopause.  That's my story and I am sticking to it.  :-)

I wish everyone a very happy, prosperous and succesful new year for 2012.  May all your dreams come true.

Have a great New Year.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday