February 15th.  It has been a month since Kayla had her operation and she is doing great.  She is running and playing just like she used to and eating much better.  I have her on a bit of a diet.  She needs to lose a few pounds because of her arthritis.  Hopefully it will help. 

It has also been 9 days since the optometrist told me my Grave's disease is back, in both eyes this time.

I met a very nice man, nothing to report on this yet, we had dinner once.  He seems very interested.

And I turned 57 this week.  All in all, it has been an eventful month.

Nothing much else happening, thank goodness.  Don't think I could take anymore excitement or changes.

Well.  Have a great weekend, my friends, and a lovely week next week.

TTFN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday