Strange, right after my last post I was basically attacked by my neighbor when I took Kayla for her last walk of the day.  He actually threatened to kill me.  What is mind-boggling is that his father sat in his car and did nothing.  The neighbor even kicked in my front door.  Thank goodness I had my cell phone with me.  The police arrived and they arrested him on the spot.  He was apparently released and the courts have ordered that he is not to return to this building. 

It is now day 4 of him being gone and the difference is noticeable.  Kayla has not woken me up once in the last 4 days.  She is also much calmer.  I have finally had a few full nights of sleep.  Amazing.  There is a much less toxic feel to the building.

Sucks that my fridge died on a Friday.  Means that they can't get me a new one until Monday.  Have to keep most of my stuff in the window to keep it cool.  Oh, well.  Short term irritation.  LOL. 

Have a great rest of weekend and week, my friends.

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday