It has been a while.  Got the dog I wanted.  Cian is a real sweetheart, but proving difficult to train.  Some things he picks up quickly, others he just ignores me. 


It has only been 3 months, so I am hoping that he will trust me with time.  He is a really good boy, otherwise. 

However, broke my wrist 2 days after I got him.  Thankfully that was after the 10 drive to go get him in the worst storm I have ever driven in.  Got the cast removed after 5 weeks, wrist still hurts at times, and it has been 2 months since it was removed.  Then Cian pulls me over and I bruise a rib. One of these days I will wake up pain free.  LOL.

Cassie is getting so big, almost 3 now.  Very talkative.  Will have her the 2nd week of my vacation.  Looking forward to it.

Nothing much else happening, thank goodness. 

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday