Had to shave Kayla down some more.  Dang, that dog's undercoat is so thick.  I took off about another 1/2 inch of fur.  It will be better for her though.  We will just keep in the shade for a week or so so she doesn't get sunburned.  I found a huge hot spot on her chest, very scabby.  She was not drying from all the rain we have had.  Poor baby.

Other than that, not much else happening.  The construction is going to be a pain for a while.  But at least I have Fridays off.  Not doing much this summer.  Gas prices have started to go down a bit.  Not that I use the car much.  $30 for half a tank of gas, I was down to 1/2 a tank.  The first time I put gas in for a couple of months.  :-)  Usually only use it for groceries or bringing Kayla to the canal. 

Anyhow, have a great rest of the weekend, my friends. 

TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Sunday

Monday